Friday, 6 July 2012

Visual diary

Over the last few days I have been collecting things for my visual diary. Some are from leaflets, food packaging, magazines and anywhere else I see things I like.
Here's what I have so far:
As you can see this page is very colourful. I like the images from comfort fabric softener. They are made to look soft - like clothes. I like all sorts of images for all sorts of reasons. Sometimes they can give you ideas to help with your own designs. The ones I have put in my visual diary are ones I like, that get my attention and give me ideas.




I'm not really sure there is a pattern developing yet. I like the movement of the people coming out of the washing machine. I like the make up and hair on the models and the starry background above.
I like the cokezone logo above because it uses minimal colours and movement but still stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment